awkward & awesome thursday

published on

[lips: Maybelline ColorSensational Rebel Bloom Lipstick in Coral Burst (740)]

AWKWARD

...my bangs. No one recognizes me now which is suuuuuuper awkward.

...The Rock's dialogue in Furious 7. "Don't make me break your finger six different ways and stick it where the sun don't shine!" Please, Dwayne Johnson, leave my fingers alone.

...the guy in my leasing office asking me if I want to go do CrossFit with him. "Oh, no thanks, I just am going to go run on the treadmill super slowly... Byeeeee..."

...I ate an apple yesterday without rinsing it first. #goodbyecruelworld #ripcourteney

...when your Amazon Prime order arrives in 100 separate extra large boxes. "What's in the boxxxxxxx?"

AWESOME

...my bangs. My ponytails are awesome as f*ck now. (Please see above photo feat. said ponytail)

...the guy that was in our theater seeing Furious 7 last night who screamed at the top of his lungs, "YES! GOD DAMN! YES!" during a particularly awesome scene.

...clients canceling meetings at the last minute (why, yes, instead I would like to slack off this afternoon, thank you for asking).

...new iPhone emojis! Although, there's still no middle finger emoji. Come on, man!

...my little brothers are coming in town for the weekend! 
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts