November Favorites

published on

November went by very fast and very slowly simultaneously. I threw a party, celebrated friends' birthdays and popped over to L.A. for the Thanksgiving holiday. But I also spent days napping on the couch with the kittens or lazily reading books and listening to James Taylor on vinyl. Through all the craziness of this past month (and through the days where I didn't even get out of my leggings the whole entire day), these are the few products that really stand out.

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips (in Warm Nude) ($14): The shades in the top left corner make the perfect face highlight when blended together (I always pop some on the tip of my nose) and the palette as a whole is great for a one-stop eye look.

Jessica Jones: In an age where it's imperative to capture your audience right out of the gate, Jessica Jones succeeds so, so well. It's a Marvel show on Netflix following Jessica Jones, a sort of anti-hero hero, as she battles her demons, both in real life and internally. The acting is incredible, which isn't always the case with Netflix Originals, and the dialogue is equal parts terrifying and hilarious. Even if you're not a fan of the super hero craze, I highly recommend giving this show a go.

Cuyana Tote ($150): I have this tote in both blush and stone, and it's just the all around perfect bag. If you're traveling, you can load it to the brim without worrying the straps will snap, or you can throw in just the bare necessities for on-the-go. The leather is extremely soft and luxurious, and it's the only bag I consistently get complimented on in public. (One time a lady asked me under the bathroom stall at the movies where I got my purse. I had to spell the "Cuyana" name out to her. It was awkward, but I hope she bought one!)

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara ($32): The spindly brush on this mascara makes it incredibly easy to get length and volume, and the formula lasts all day with no flaking or smudging. 

The Happy Planner ($25): One-size-fits-all doesn't work in practically any form or fashion, and planners are no exception to that rule. The Happy Planner has removable pages and kits you can add in. I've customized mine by changing the cover, inserting to-do lists and meal planners, and removing the months that have already passed. It's sold at Hobby Lobby & Michaels, and there are a ton of customizable options available on Etsy, too.

NYX Contour Kit ($25): This is only $25 and has everything you need to correct, highlight, bronze and contour. The powders blend seamlessly and last all day, and the shades are guaranteed to work for a pretty large variety of skin tones.

Belkin Tassel Charger Keyring ($25): This is a chic key ring that has an iPhone 5 charger tucked inside of it. I can't think of anything better for traveling, ever. 
RELATED POSTS

1 comment

  1. That tassel charger is so cute and smart! I wish I wasn't already done Christmas shopping cause I totally would have gotten that for the sister. Also, you were complimented on your Cuyana bag in the airport on our way to Vegas! Its a fan favorite pretty much wherever you go. Thanks for the great gift guide!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts