Face of the Day: Twenty-Eighth Birthday Brunch

published on



For my birthday brunch, I wanted radiant, flawless skin with a dramatic winged liner and bold lips. I planned on doing a deep, dark blackberry lip, but I saw NARS' Lana sitting on my desk and went orange, instead. For those of you that know me, you know just how me a winged liner and bold lip is, so I thought it would be perfect for a birthday celebration!

Face
L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N2 + Cover FX Custom Cover Drops in N20
Urban Decay Naked Weightless Concealer in Light Neutral (under eyes)
NYX Conceal Correct Contour Palette in Light (on blemishes/imperfections)
NYX Contour Kit
Hourglass Ambient Palette
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Warm Nude

Eyes
NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Brunette
Makeup Geek eyeshadows in Peach Smoothie, Creme Brûlée, Cocoa Bear, & Bitten (crease & outer corner)
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow in Brûlée (lid and brow bone)
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Thunderstruck (inner corner)
Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
KISS false eyelash trios in Extra Short & Short

Lips
NARS Audacious Lipstick in Lana

Top
Target ($23)
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts