Through the Lens: Eating my Way through L.A.

published on

Bottega Louie, you're my favorite. (P.S. I swear my face and arms are the same color in real life.)

This Thanksgiving, I was able to ditch the Texas heat (yes, it was still hot as hell here last week) and head out to Los Angeles to visit my littlest brother. We had brunches upon brunches, binge watched Netflix (Jessica Jones, whoa) and spent time catching up. I hope y'all had a great holiday and that returning to work hasn't been too impossible to swallow!

Bottomless mimosas for our Thanksgiving feast at Artisan House.
Breakfast macaroni & cheese at Blu Jam Cafe.
Beers & truffle burgers at Umami Downtown. 
I sincerely hope you have the pleasure of eating truffle ketchup one day, because, man, it'll change you.
Beignets with raspberry sauce at Bottega Louie.
And, as a bonus, here's a non-food related photo of the gorgeous tree at The Grove. Because, swoon.
(Now that I wrote that it's "non-food related," I realize there's a huge Jamba Juice cup smack dab in the middle of this.)
RELATED POSTS

2 comments

  1. I need that mac. And also, it took me forever to realize that the place mat at Umami Downtown was a burger and not a peanut....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was RIDICULOUS. It had scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon, chives & ham. Like COME ON. Too good.

      And I always think the Umami logo looks like a kissy face?

      Delete

Popular Posts