i'm...

published on

...so impressed with my Halloween makeup (not because I did suuuuuuch a good job on it or anything). I wore it to bed (because, shots), and when I woke up it was perfectly in tact. If you are looking for some waterproof/sweat proof/sleep proof/drunk proof makeup, I recommend Kat Von D's Tattoo liquid liner & the Physician's Formula eyeliner pencils.

...blasting Taylor Swift's CD on repeat. "Style" is my JAM.

...drinking my very first Starbucks holiday beverage of the year. Caramel Brûlée Latte. Yeah gurl, as much sugar as a cupcake (two cupcakes?) but also with caffeine and a cute red cup.

...very disappointed in my Friday post. I tried to post it from my iPhone but somehow it went missing. Today, my friends, today. Don't you worry.

...also very disappointed in Lena Dunham's book. Would you like to see a review? I've been talking about it with my girlfriends non-stop already (and book club isn't even until Wednesday this week), but I could be convinced to talk about it more.

...(speaking of books) floored by Amy Poehler's book so far. I'm about four chapters in, and I've laughed out loud practically the entire time.

...loving this Texas "fall" weather. It's 72 degrees here right now!!!!

...in awe of the talent at last night's Houston Symphony. We saw Ragtime, Blues and All That Jazz with Byron Stripling & Bobby Floyd, and I just about peed my pants I was so excited to be watching them play. (Plus, they talked about bacon for a good two minutes. Dead.)

...obsessing over my Cuyana bag. Do yourself a favor and buy one. You won't regret it.

...trying not to kill Olive. When I was sick (read: deathly hungover) on Saturday, she unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper into the toilet. I had to stick my bare hands in and dig it all out. 

What are youuuuuuu doing today? How was your Halloween?
RELATED POSTS

2 comments

  1. Court! This is off-topic BUT - I used the Maybelline 3-in-1 foundation you gave me and I really like it! I can't even feel it on my face, and you know me.

    To apply, I just used my hands and rubbed it in - what kind of brush or tool should I be using? I'm assuming there is a better technique I should employ....Thanks! :)

    Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Al, some people definitely prefer applying foundation with their hands, so if you like it that way, keep at it! Otherwise, I recommend the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge ($6 at Ulta; a sponge you wet in the sink then use to apply makeup) or the ELF Powder brush ($6 at Target; a dense, flat top brush).

      Delete

Popular Posts