awkward & awesome thursday

published on

Look at that little baby. Pretending to be nice while she uses my hand as a pillow. 

AWKWARD

...my brother tried to mail me a package, but he wasn't paying attention when he was at FedEx, so he accidentally mailed it back to himself... two blocks away... #thesmartesttaylorsibling #butseriouslyhesthesmartestinourfamily

...popping awake in a cold sweat last night at 12:10 because i fell asleep watching old episodes of Charmed on Netflix and they're loud and scary

...how much i actually enjoyed the 50 Shades of Grey movie. i am an intelligent adult. i should NOT have liked that movie as much as i did. now, with that being said, who's going with me to see it again? 

...Fitbit's "Active Minutes" function. like what in the hell are you talking about, i have ZERO active minutes? didn't i just run on the treadmill for 48 minutes? doesn't that mean i have 48 active minutes, plus a couple extra from when i dropped my pen at work and struggled really hard to pick it up without bending over? COME ON.

...when Jessica Simpson's 90s classic "I Think I'm In Love With You" comes on iTunes 90s radio

AWESOME

...the first ever gay couple was legally wed in Texas this morning! AUSTIN, TEXAS, I LOVE YOU!

...fried eggs (all day err day mofckas)

...i bought a shirt at Target on Tuesday that says "On Wednesdays We Wear Pink," and it's pink and i wore it last night. YAAAAS GAGA

...the insane world that is fitness Instagrams. i've never wanted to hug so many people and punch so many people at the same time.

...when Jessica Simpson's 90s classic "I Think I'm In Love With You" comes on iTunes 90s radio
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts