review: rimmel lasting finish 25 hour liquid foundation

published on


My Skin: I have non-sensitive, dry to normal skin, and currently use the lightest shades in most foundation ranges. 

Cost: $8

Claims: "Instant perfect coverage that feels extra comfortable and lasts all day. Blends flawlessly, seamlessly, instantly and easily into the skin. Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours."

Color Range: Seven shades

Finish: Dewy

Lasting Power: 16 hours easy; I haven't worn it for a full 25 hours, though.

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof? OH. Hells to the yes! Last week, I applied this at 7 am, went to work, went on a run, and went to happy hour. When I went to take this off at 11 pm, it looked almost as perfect as it did at 7 am.

Who can wear this? Everybody can wear this. It keeps oil at bay but also provides a dewy finish, so I honestly think anyone from super dry to super oily could pull this off. It may be a bit heavy for mature skin, so if that's your concern, just try to use it sparingly.

Un-Positives: Seven shades? Like. WTF? I could probably pull off 3-4 of the shades, so I guess this foundation is only made for extremely pale people...?

Final Score: 4.9/5. This is practically perfect in every way except for its downright disgraceful color range. Click here to see how this foundation looks when it's freshly applied.
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts