i'm...

published on





























[photo from here; ignore the bad grammar]

...already ready for the weekend, and it's only 10:49 on Monday morning.

...ready for it to be cold so I can make homemade cider with my roommate and spike it with Maker's Mark.

...laughing so hard at some of the sketches from Jim Carrey's SNL episode this past weekend. All I'm saying is that you should click this... and this... andddd this.

...anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Cuyana bag. I got the short tote in the color stone. Dead. Dying. Just waiting by the door at all hours of the day for it to come.

...ready for the Sephora VIB sale. My cart is already full (cough*$300 full*cough) of amazing goodies, but I'm definitely waiting for the 20% off coupon before I click "Check Out."

...seriously slacking on my book club book for the month. I have to read Lena Dunham's Not That Kind of Girl, in its entirety, by November 5.

...feeling a bit of blogger's remorse for not blogging for the past seven or eight days.

...eating this chicken. Y'all, this is so damn good.

...doing a LOT of furniture DIYs. I repainted and reupholstered my dining table and chairs, built a new coffee table and started finishing it with gold leaf, and started assembling the pieces to build a TV console with these amazing hairpin table legs.

...work work working.

How are y'all doing on this Monday morning?
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts