unintended hiatus

published on

Hello, you beautiful dorks. If you're like me, you're very annoyed with me right now (who am I kidding, I'm annoyed with myself a lot more often than just right now).

I haven't posted since Wednesday last week; I assure you, it's not what I wanted to happen, but if there's anything I've learned in my short one-year career as a lawyer, it's that October is my busiest work month (I've worked 1 1/4 Octobers now, so I'm basically an expert). Tonight, I have plans to post my September favorites as well as a post about how to wear makeup with glasses. I've also got plans this week to tell you the links I love, the ways I wear winged liner to work, and my updated skincare routine.

Just bear with me here, I'm trying. I promise.
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts