september favorites

published on

Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation: I talked about this in one of my very first blogposts. You only need one pump, and it provides flawless coverage that lasts all day. (If you use it with a wet makeup sponge, it's not cakey either!)

Maybelline Matte Lipsticks: I talked about these last week. I'm obsessed with all three colors I bought. They're incredibly pigmented and last all day. (Do you see a theme here?)

Clairol Hair Food Root Clarifying Shampoo: This was an impulse buy. I love clarifying shampoos because because my short hair gets oily and/or full of product so quickly (dry shampoo, holla!). This smells like straight up delicious tropical desserts and makes my hair feel amazingly clean, but also soft.

Boots Botanics Microdermabrasian Scrub: I talked about this in my skin care post. Makes your face feel softer than a baby's bum. (I've always hated that phrase and now I just wrote it on the Internet for everyone to see. Great.)

L'Oreal True Match foundation: Wow. I just randomly decided to start using this the other day and it's beautiful. It doesn't last all day, but it looks like your skin but better. I understand why so many YouTubers rave about it now.

Maybelline The Falsies mascara: Y'all. This is the best mascara I've ever tried. End of story.

Up & Up Deep Pore Cleansing Strips: This is gross. But. They do a great job and they're considerably cheaper than the Biore pore strips. (Plus, who doesn't like to look at the strip when you pull it off your face...? I'm gross. I hope you are, too.)

Not Pictured:

Remington 1/2 to 1 inch tapered wand: I can use this to curl my hair on a Sunday night, and my hair's beachy waves will last to Thursday or Friday with minimal touching up. Bonus? It was only $19 at Target.

Boots Botanics Clay mask: I swear to you, this is an exact dupe for the Glam Glow mask only 1/10 of the price. I love it.

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Topcoat: I talked about this last week, too. You can use this topcoat with any nail polish and it will instantly last longer. 

I have no fails this month! That's probably because I didn't buy "anything" new in the month of September, and I just recently went through my makeup collection, so pretty much everything I have left is bomb as hell (I feel like a 14-year-old typing that).
RELATED POSTS

2 comments

  1. Hurray for the Boots Botanics mask tip! I got a sample of Glam Glow, and I just love it, but $65 so I can slather mud on my face??? No, thank you. I'll try the one you mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't buy the Glam Glow--not only is this a dupe, but the Glam Glow dried out on me with 10-15 uses left so it was like tossing $20 down the drain. I've also heard the Queen Helene green clay mask is a dupe and that's only a couple bucks if you can find it

      Delete

Popular Posts