top five under five

published on



Today, I thought I'd share with you five of my favorite drugstore products that are all less than $5. Actually, when I started compiling this list, I realized that all of the products listed here are $3 or less. That is straight up crazy! It just goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to get yourself some amazing beauty products. (All of these products are available at Walgreens and/or Target.)

Wet N Wild Megalast Lipsticks ($2): These lipsticks are incredibly pigmented and last all day on the lips. I personally love the color "Cherry Picking" because I have a red lipstick hoarding problem, but all of the colors are straight up amazing. Tip of the Day: If you're ever thinking about buying Wet N Wild products at the drugstore, keep an eye out, because they often go on sale for 50% off. That means you could get this lipstick for ONE DOLLAR. Literally nothing costs a dollar anymore (except the candy in the check out line).

NYC Sunny Bronzer ($3): This is the best matte bronzer at the drugstore. You can use it as an all over bronzer to warm up your face, or if you're more of a medium skin tone, you can use it as to contour as well.

Elf  Blush Brush ($3): This brush is incredibly soft and versatile. I use it for setting my under eye concealer, contouring, applying blush, and highlighting. Best of all? With its dirt cheap price, you can buy a handful of them so you're sure to have a clean one around when you need it (e.g. when you're too damn lazy to wash your makeup brushes).

Elf Brow Kit ($3): I wish there was a way to convey to you how I feel about this. It's as if the skies opened up and a tiny eyebrow angel came down to earth to bless us with its presence. Seriously, the wax side (the darker side) fills in your brows and holds them in place all day (I don't even use the powder). And because it's just a tinted wax, it's super easy to apply, and it's also very forgiving. I have temporarily replaced my Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade with this ridiculously affordable eyebrow kit. Tip of the Day: Unless you have jet black hair, you probably want to go with the light or medium kits.

Jordana Best Lash Extreme ($3): I've talked about this so much in my life that I feel it needs no further explanation. Just go buy it already. You can thank me later.

So, tell me, do y'all have any drugstore must-haves that are $5 or less? I'm dying to know that way I can run out and spend my lunch money on makeup instead.
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts