i'm...

published on


...so glad it's October! Or to borrow a much more eloquent quote, "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." (Anne of Green Gables)

...misspelling "October" as "Octover" every.single.effing.time.

...eating homemade spaghetti. My roommate came home from work while I was making it for our dinner last night, and for the first (maybe only/last) time in my life, I felt like a housewife.

...troubleshooting an issue with my iPhone. It wasn't syncing all my music. So I did this. Then I did this. And it worked! Hoorah, I am a tech genius!

...speaking of iPhones, I am amazed by the photo quality the 6 has. My pictures in yesterday's blog post are from my iPhone, and they honestly look just as good, if not better, than my Samsung blogging camera.

...ordering the Lorac Mega Pro Palette. It's not supposed to be on sale until the 7th, but for some reason, Lorac was taking orders earlier today. It took me about 40 minutes to navigate through the checkout process (the site kept crashing because bitches be crazy), but that baby is MINE. If you want one, try ordering one riggghhhttt MEOW.

...reading Gone Girl. I'm only 17% done according to my Kindle, but so far, so good.

...ready for Kanye/Yeezy/Yeezus/Ye to release a new album already. For now, I'll just play "Yeezus" on repeat.

...totally digging TV's fall lineup. Between New Girl & The Mindy Project, and American Horror Story: Freak Show, and How to Get Away with Murder, I'll be busy from now until January. See you later!

...happy.
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts