no spend september: how did i do?

published on



You can obviously tell I did a teeny tiny itty bitty little bit of spending based on the pictures included in this post. That being said, I didn't step foot into Ulta or Sephora for the entire month, and the beauty products I did buy only totaled $63. 

I'm so glad to have bent my No-Spend September rules just a tidbit, because the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polishes & Maybelline Matte Lipsticks ended up being my absolute favorites in the month of September. Hell, I bet you these babies will be featured in my 2014 favorites, too! Folks, that, to me, is totally worth it. 

As a side note: I almost wanted to justify my nail polish purchases because I believe in my No-Spend September post, I said that I wouldn't buy any makeup for the entire month. Nail polish isn't makeup per se... 

Have any of y'all ever done "Beauty Ban"? How'd you do? 
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts