tip tuesday: eyeshadow blending

published on



Here's a tip I learned by watching YouTuber Chrisspy (who, by the way, is a perfectly perfect blue-haired sassy angel princess) a couple weeks back: when you're blending your crease color, hold your blending brush at a 90 degree angle to your eye, as opposed to a 45 degree angle. I don't know about y'all, but I always hold my shadow brushes somewhat parallel to my face. However, if you hold it perpendicular instead, your brush will do all the blending for you. It takes less than half the time to blend, and the result is flawless. (How many times can I say the word "blend" in a blog post?)

Do you like the idea of me posting an easy tip on the blog when I've got one? Or do you have other ideas for blog posts in general? Leave me a comment below!
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts