tutorial: dior grege palette

published on

So, a while back, I got a gift card in my GlossyBox subscription for $50 at Bergdorf Goodman. I knew I was going to splurge on a high-end makeup product (because, duh), I just wasn't sure which one. After hours of hemming and hawing, I decided to go with the Dior 5 Couleurs Palette in Grege, solely because Makeup By Tiffany D waxes poetic about this eyeshadow quint constantly. Cut to September, and I had only used this little beauty once (!!!!) since I shelled out the $60 for it back in the beginning of the summer. I wanted to create a look to highlight how amazing this palette is, and also to show you that it's a one-and-done kind of deal.

1. Apply the lightest shade to your inner corner and brow bone.
2. Take the warm brown/gold color and blend that through your crease.
3. Take the middle color and pat that on the inner 1/3 of your eyelid.
4. Take the gray shade and pat that on the middle 1/3 of your eyelid, making sure to fade it nicely into the first color.
5. Take the dark brown shade and pat that on the outer 1/3 of your eyelid in a "V" shape, making sure to fade it nicely into the middle shade color.
6. Go back in with a clean blending brush and make sure your crease is nice and diffused.
7. Run the gray shade along your bottom lash line, then go back in and place the dark brown shade in the outermost part of your lower lash line.
8. Finish off with mascara!

I finished off the look with Mac's lip pencil in Whirl in order to achieve a pre-fall kind of look. This is an incredible palette with universal shades that are creamy, pigmented and blendable, and I hope the next time you're in Sephora, you'll take a look for yourself!
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts