shopping my collection

published on


Ever since I decided to torture myself with a No-Spend September, I've been going back through my makeup collection and picking out a few un-remembered, un-loved products from my stash to use each day. I set them out the night before, and unless I wake up and decide to go to work au natural (which happens 3 of the 5 days of the week; the struggle is real, y'all), I get up and create a look with some of those little gems that have gotten pushed to the bottom of my makeup drawers.

Here are a few of the things I've dug out from the depths of my collection, and have totally been loving for the past 17 days. (But really, guys, I can't wait to buy makeup again. I'm a hoarder. I have a problem. I realize it. I don't care one bit.)



Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things palette
Nars Orgasm blush
Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder foundation
Tarte blush in Adored
The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer
Benefit Porefessional primer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Real Techniques shading brush


RELATED POSTS

2 comments

  1. Please do a post on makeup storage and organization??? Mine is a mess and I'd like to see how you keep it all together! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I just re-did mine, so I'm planning a post for next week to go through my current set up and to suggest some alternatives that are also awesome. Love you!

      Delete

Popular Posts