i'm...

published on


...just dying for fall to be here. I busted out a dark lippy when the temps dropped into the 70s this weekend in Houston. 

...re-watching Dawson's Creek... Well, only starting on Season 4, because let's be honest, no one cared/cares about Joey and Dawson. It's all about Pacey. #joeyandpacey4eva

...spiffing up the apartment here and there. I hung some amazing shelves in my room, moved all of the living room art around and bought a great new decorative bed pillow (which Olive is modeling, expertly).

...laughing so hard at Kristin Wiig and Ellen DeGeneres trying to sing "Let it Go" even though they don't know the words.

...waiting on pins & needles for my iPhone 6 to get here. I got the gold version, along with a gold case, and I JUST CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY. I CAN'T.

...straight up obsessing over the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish. I went and bought three more colors the other day, and the lawyer in me came out when I justified it as not breaking my No-Spend September because "they're beauty products and not makeup per se." As my friend Jessie put it, "YOU WOULD!"

...curling my hair for the second time ever since I've had my bob (since January!) with a $19 Remington curling wand (an in-store Target exclusive). Works like a dream!

...drinking mango green tea (haven't had it since the bar exam... it's kind of giving me awful flashbacks).

...absolutely underwhelmed by the Altuzzara for Target line. I went and looked at everything in person when the line launched Sunday, and I didn't buy a single thing. (Go me!)

What are you doing this Monday evening?
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts