perfect pairings

published on





This foundation is beautiful; it's one of my all-time favorites. But the other day, for the first time, I paired it up with my translucent Coty Airspun powder, and it blew my mind. I looked in the mirror about 12 hours later, and it was still flawless. Tip of the Day: if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, the Maybelline Dream Wonder foundation ($10) and Dream Wonder powder ($9) are also a flawless combination, and they provide a similar type of coverage/finish (and Maybelline products are Buy One, Get One Half Off at Ulta right now!). 


If you put on a healthy amount of the Falsies Volum' Express mascara and follow it up with the Illegal Length mascara, you will get results nearly identical to those you could achieve with the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes mascara. Tip of the Day: it's generally said that products from the same brand tend to work better together, and I've learned that's definitely true, at least with Maybelline products.


This concealer has a tendency to look super cakey under your eyes, however, it's got great coverage. The solution is an extremely emollient and moisturizing under-eye cream. And the best one I've ever found is the Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. 

Do you have any perfect pairings I should know about? I'm always looking for the newest, best, most life-altering makeup and skincare duos.
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts