GET READY WITH ME: DATE NIGHT

published on


On Friday, the boyfriend and I went out to a new restaurant for tapas & red wine. This is the look I created. It's mainly focused on L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush. This is the most beautiful drugstore eyeshadow I've ever come across. If you'd like to see the products I used to get this look, a close up of the Amber Rush shadow & an detailed explanation of how I created the eye look, then just keep reading!
The Face: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye & Bye Bye Redness, Make Up Geek Smitten blush, Sonia Kashuk cream bronzer, UD Naked Palette in Virgin & Dark Horse, Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation in Buff, L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush, Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara, Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper, Make Up Geek eyeshadow in Creme Brûlée & Maybelline Color Elixir in Mandarin Rapture.

The Eyes: (a) I primed my eyes and filled in my eyebrows as usual, (b) I used a fluffy blending brush and took MUG Creme Brûlée and put that in my crease, (c) I used my finger to apply the Amber Rush Shadow from inner to outer corner, (d) I used Darkhorse from the Naked palette to fill in the outer V of my eye, (e) I re-used the fluffy blending brush below to blend out the crease for a nice diffused look, (f) I took Virgin from the Naked Palette and highlighted my brow bone and inner corner. Then I applied a winged eyeliner and three coats of mascara. 

The Eyeshadow: This look was ridiculously easy because of how beautiful this eyeshadow is. Once you plop it on your lids, you're pretty much good to go. It's best applied with your fingertips, and the swatch on the right is actually what the shadow looks like without a primer. Crazy, right?

Let me know what your favorite go-to shadows are in the comments down below! I am obsessed with these Infallible shadows; I have them in tons of colors. Oh, and by the way: if you're recreating this at home, you could use any dark shimmery brown and any highlight color in order to achieve a similar result.
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts