LINKS I LOVE

published on

1. If you want to cry at your desk today, just read this story about Sonny the Dog, a stroke survivor, and his best friend.

2. Joanna Goddard of A Cup of Jo is sharing a recipe for rigatoni with caramelized onions and gorgonzola up on her blog today. I want to eat this so bad that I just drooled on my keyboard. 

3. 25 things Target will make you feel better about. My favorites? Number 18 (winged eyeliner is an art, y'all), and Number 24 ("Babies can be intimidating. However, mosey over to the baby section. Now dwell on the fact that they have to sh*t their own pants and wait for someone to change them.") DY-ING.

4. This extreme food planning method would probably save me from wasting hundreds of dollars in leftovers, but do I have the time? (Who am I kidding, I definitely have the time. The patience, not so much.)

5. If anyone hates that "Wiggle" song as much as I do, just watch this 7-second clip and prepare to have your world changed forever. FOR-EV-ERRRR.

6. Is anyone else obsessed with The Rock

7. The original website for the movie "Space Jam" is still floating around there. The best part? They haven't updated it since 2003 when the DVD edition came out. (P.S. the "Space Jam" soundtrack was the first CD I ever bought with my own money. It got stolen at a sleepover; my mom bought me another one because she's the best.)

8. YOU MEAN I CAN COME ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING BRITNEY SPEARS?

9. Kanye West said that Kim Kardashian is cooler than a fighter jet or a dinosaur. In a weird way, I'm pretty sad my boyfriend has never told me I'm as cool as a dinosaur. I freaking love dinosaurs.

10. Speaking of dinosaurs, I love the Jurassic Park movies. I bet I've seen the first one more than 100 times (even though my dad wouldn't take me to see it in the theater when I was little, but he took my little brother... twice). Well, the first poster for Jurassic World has been revealed at San Diego Comic-Con. SQUEEEE. 
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts