WHAT'S IN MY PURSE + REVIEW OF THE TORY BURCH ROBINSON MIDDY SATCHEL

published on


Are you nosey...? If you're reading this post, you either (a) love me and feel bad for how few people are reading my sad pathetic little blog, or (b) you're nosey (or (c) you're both?). 

Let's talk about the bag itself first, and then I'll tell you every gory detail of its current contents.

Because my MacBook Pro is my personal and work computer, I carry a Michael Kors computer bag on most week days. But in the evenings and on weekends, especially during the summer, I've been loving this Robinson Middy Satchel

Pros: It's the perfect size, it has a cross-body strap and handles, the design is to-DIE-for, and since it's Tory Burch, it's obviously very good quality. 

Cons: The design is itchy. That sounds weird, but it is. When I wear it as a cross-body, and I have shorts on, it gives me a rash on my leg. Um, not great. And one other negative about this bag: I didn't even think about the fact that I'm a sloppy idiot before I bought a bag that's 75% cream-colored. I drew on it at work one day (I cried. It was like the third day I had it.), got it soaked in a New Orleans rainstorm, and spilled a drink near the bottom. 

If you're looking into buying a Tory Burch Robinson Middy Satchel, I say go for it, but wait until there's a sale. This goes for all Tory products. They go on sale almost monthly, and a lot of the times the discounts are around 30%. I bought this on sale and ended up saving more than $200.

Now do you want to know what I keep in it? Tory Burch Panama sunglasses in cream/black, Tiffany & Co business card holder (also holds my Texas State Bar License), Kate Spade wallet, Forever 21 pouch, koozie from my best friend's wedding (I always have a koozie in my purse.), and keys with a slate/navy tassel keychain from Etsy.

In the little pouch, I keep 50 billion lipsticks (none of which are shown here because, guys, I'm a lipstick hoarder, and it's embarrassing), Ban Deodorant wipes, Lavanilla Healthy Deodorant, Pacifica Blood Orange rollerball (Obviously, I'm afraid that I stink.), Mally Beauty Face Defender (y'all, this stuff is cool. It's a clear gel/wax type substance and you press it into your oily face at the end of a day and it makes it look like you just applied your makeup. Yes, please.), pens & Post-Its, nail polish, and sample-sized mascara.

Also not pictured: 100 receipts, a Reese's egg from Easter, 15 other pens, a straw from Chick-fil-A, and like 6 pairs of Kendra Scott earrings.

Are any of y'all in the market for a Tory Burch bag? Is there something you carry around with you at all times that's a total must-have? Let me know!
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts