I'M...

published on


...wishing I could hear the Counting Crows play "Rain King" live again. 

...getting pumped up for Houston Restaurant Weeks.

...contemplating making August a No-Buy Makeup month. But, but, but, guys, I just love shopping so much. #typicalfemale

...eating Banana Cream Greek yogurt. Somewhere out there, my roommate is gagging at the thought of this food item.

...counting down the days until I get to go to Aspen with one of my high school best friends.


...playing around with my new Erin Condren life planner. I love it so much, but it's so overwhelming. Do I just write down every single detail of my life? "Wednesday July 30: Eat chicken fingers. Thursday July 31: Spend too much money at Target."

...over shorts. Buh-bye, see you never. 

...dying over Kendi's outfit today. Except the Tibi top she's wearing is $265. (!)

...preparing my July Favorites post. It should go up tomorrow!

...already ready for 7 p.m. I need some wine with my girlfriends like yesterday.

...laughing at Olive. Doesn't she just look... dumb?

What's going on for you today? Any Life Planner tips/tricks? Any HRW recommendations?
RELATED POSTS

1 comment

  1. Haha yes, bananas and yogurt. Two not great things. Also we DID eat chicken fingers on July 30th...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts