FIVE MINUTE FLAWLESS EYE

published on

Today I wanted a defined, mess-free, matte, easy peasy eye look. I used Makeup Geek Creme Brûlée shadow in the crease, Wet N Wild Brûlée on the lid and brow bone and Mally Beauty Shadow Stick in Saddle Shimmer. My eyeliner is Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper & my mascara is the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara.

To achieve my Kylie Jenner-esque look: Place a warm shade in your crease and blend until it's very diffused. Then take a matte cream color and pat that on your eyelid and brow bone. Apply winged liner and mascara, then smoke out your bottom lash line with the color of your choice. Personally, I think this would be an amazing look with a turquoise bottom lash line!

Let me know what you'd like to see on the blog next week! I'm out of ideas and up for suggestions!
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts