MAKEUP WISHLIST/NO SPEND SEPTEMBER

published on

I have a problem. A spending-too-much-money-on-makeup problem. An I-already-have-a-similar-color-but-it's-only-a-few-bucks problem. A drive-to-Sephora-on-an-impulse problem. So, instead of succumbing to my natural proclivities during the month of September, I've instead decided to make a wish list and refrain from buying any makeup whatsoever next month. 
Here a few things I've totally fallen head over heels for, but won't be buying any time soon:

1. Stila Eyes are the Window Palettes in Mind & Spirit ($49)
2. Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No.7 Palette in Plush ($59)
3. Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Matte Palette ($20)
4. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation ($62)
5. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone ($38)
6. It Cosmetics CC Cream ($38)
7. Sigma Brilliant & Spellbinding Palette ($39)
8. MAC Flamingo Lipstick ($16)
9. Makeup Geek Face Brush Bundle ($46)
10. Lorac Pro Mega Palette (Pictured below; rumored to be released in November)
Is anyone interested in doing No Spend September with me? Follow the blog on Instagram @navyornothing_, and use #nospendseptember if you are! I'm equal parts nervous and excited, and I'll be sure to report back on October 1 to let you know how I did.
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts