DRUGSTORE HAUL

published on



If you follow the beauty community on the Internet, then you've probably heard about the Milani Bella Eyeshadows. They're $3.99 and are supposed to be amazing. So yesterday, I went on the hunt to find them and I picked up some extra little presents, too. (And by "extra little presents," I mean I spent $59 at Walgreens in 15 minutes... Whoops.)

From L to R: L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer, L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation, EOS Visibly soft lip balm, Milani Bella Eyeshadows in Bella Champagne, Bella Navy, Bella Violet, Bella Cappucino & Bella Bronze, Milani Baked Bronzer, Wet N Wild Cherry Picking lipstick & Wet N Wild Suburban Jungle palette.

That's all for today, folks. Keeping it short and sweet so I can enjoy some champagne and relax! Let me know if you'd like to see a review or a tutorial on any of the things I hauled today!


RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts