MAC, ESTEE LAUDER & ULTA HAUL

published on

This weekend, my mom and I shopped 'til we dropped on one of her last days in Texas. As usual, I got myself into a bit of trouble in the makeup department. We ran through Dillards at Memorial City Mall & then popped over to my local Ulta because I just had to have the Tarte primer shown below.
L to R: Sushi Kiss, Rose Blush, Back to Fuchsia & Morange.










Swatches: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Back to Fuchsia ($5.50), Rimmel Lipstick in Rose Blush ($5.50), Mac Amplified Creme Lipstick in Morange ($16), & Mac Satin Lipstick in Sushi Kiss ($16).

Clockwise: Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer ($39, available only at Ulta and tartecosmetics.com), Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation ($37), MAC Electric Cool Eyeshadow in Coil ($21, from the new "A Novel Romance" collection) & MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl ($16, this is what Kylie Jenner wears).

Did y'all do any shopping this weekend? Are there any posts you'd like to see involving my most recent purchases? Leave me a comment down below!

Side Note: I got a new camera! What do you think of the photo quality? It's a white Samsung DV150F, and I got it mostly because of the screen on the front. It's amazing for blogging, because when I have to take photos of myself, I can actually see myself in the viewfinder!
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts