I'M...

published on

...dyeing my hair dark brown (actually, it's more of a "Medium Natural Brown (Truffle)" as the hair dye box describes it).

...craving truffles now. Thanks a lot, Garnier Nutrisse $6 hair dye. (BTW: I would accept either a chocolate truffle and/or a truffle from the ground right now.)

...back at work after nine days off. (!)

...obsessing over Kim Kardashian's outfit last night. 

...also obsessing over Taylor Swift's new song. See this article for how I feel about the people judging me for liking her.

...eating a glorified Lunchable; it's called a Foodle, which makes me think I would've been better off just eating a godforsaken Lunchable so I wouldn't have had to type the word "Foodle" on my blog.

...wearing this lip color in Petal after seeing 100 billion YouTubers talk about how amazing it is. Spoiler alert: it is amazing, so go and getchu some, gurl.

...ready for the Oddball Comedy Fest already. Come on, September 20! Hurry your ass up and get here!

...so glad the Jeep is back in working order after a small $347 repair.

...well rested for the first time in a very long time.

How are you doing on this bright summer Thursday? It's almost the weekend, y'all!
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts