WHAT I PACKED: TRAVEL MAKEUP BAG

published on


I'm currently on vacation (I randomly decided to take a week and a half off to spend time with my family (they live overseas and are just in Texas visiting for a couple of weeks) and go to the beach). But before I left town, I went on the hunt for a nice matching set of makeup bags, and decided on these. I got the train case, the 3 piece purse kit and the beauty organizer. I wanted to keep my makeup and toiletries organized for the entirety of my vacation for once in my life, and the Orla Kiely makeup bags I got are helping me accomplish just that! I packed the typical necessities, all of my skincare products and a good amount of makeup.

Lippies: Maybelline Vivids in Neon Red, MAC Candy Yum Yum, ModelCo Party Proof Matte lipstick in Red Velvet, Wet N Wild Cherry Picking, Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm & Baby Lips Crystal in Mirrored Mauve.




FACE: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness, MAC Prolongwear concealer, L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer, Maybelline Magic Nude Liquid to Powder foundation, Stila Highlighter Duo in Kitten, Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder,Milani Baked Bronzer, Revlon Colorstay foundation, Urban Decay De-slick makeup setting spray, Maybelline Dream Wonder powder & Maybelline Master Hi-Light Bronzer. (My Garnier BB Cream exploded while I was in Mexico last month, but I'll be heading to the store ASAP to replace it before we go to the beach.)


EYES: Mally Beauty Shadow Stick in Saddle Shimmer, Kat Von D Tattoo liner, Lorac Pocket PRO Palette, Lorac eye primer, Wet N Wild Suburban Jungle palette, Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara, Z Palette (containing MAC & Makeup Geek shadows), Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in Chestnut Taupe (FYI: These are a great dupe for the new Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor eyeshadows), Wet N Wild Brûlée eyeshadow, Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe & Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara.

I wanted to have enough makeup on hand to (a) create a multitude of daytime and nighttime looks, and (b) not take up five feet of space in my suitcases. I've been sticking to the Maybelline foundation, a light eye, and a strong winged eyeliner so far, but I can't wait to play with more of the goodies I packed! Later this week, I'll be posting my "No Makeup Makeup Look" because I plan on rocking it for my entire beach vacation.

Are there any products you absolutely can't forget on your vacation? Did I pack anything you love? Or hate? Let me know in the comments below!
RELATED POSTS

Post a Comment

Popular Posts