TUTORIAL: WORK WEEK GLAM (NAKED PALETTE)

published on

Today, I thought I'd post a quick tutorial for a look using the original Naked palette. I wanted to wear something to work today that would be polished and office appropriate, but still slightly glam, so this is what I came up with! There's nothing quite like a polished 'do, flawless face, and crisp outfit to really take your Tuesday from "ew" to "ooh!"


1. Using a blending brush (I used the Sigma E35), apply Naked to the crease and blend.

2. Using a flat shader brush, apply Virgin to the inner half of the lid and to the inner corner.

3. Using the same brush, apply Sin to the outer half of the lid.

4. Using a denser, smaller crease brush (I used the ELF Essential Blending Eye Brush), apply Hustle to the outer corner in a "V" shape. 

5. Using the same blending brush from Step 1, go back in the crease with Naked and blend all of your colors out so they're nice and diffused. (If you need to, you can go back in and build back up the colors after they've been blended.)

6. Using a pencil brush, apply Toasted to the lower lash line.

7. Finish with two to three coats of mascara.

And voila! A light look that's appropriate for the office, but still provides some depth and definition by smoking out the outer "V" a bit. 

On my Face: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, Mac Prolongwear concealer, NYC Sun & Bronze Bronzer in Montauk Bronze, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed, Stila Highlighter Duo in Kitten, & MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl.

Do y'all have the Naked palette? If so, what are your go-to looks?
RELATED POSTS

2 comments

  1. Your hair is so dark - I love it! Good choice Court!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Al! I'm super pumped with how it turned out. Although, I can't wait to spontaneously change my mind for no reason and dye it a different color soon. Haha

      Delete

Popular Posts